Friday, November 12, 2010

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Shooting Locations


As mentioned in my recent blog post, I've told you about Tom Cruise was caught by the camera while the latter is doing his own stunts for his upcoming movie Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. It was announced that the official title of the movie's fourth sequel is obviously well, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. The movie will be shot under the direction of Brad Bird. Cast includes: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Michael Nyqvist, Josh Holloway, Lea Seydoux, and Anil Kapoor. The official synopsis for the movie's plot has not yet been divulged.
The only thing that is cleared to me right at this very moment regarding the shooting location of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol is that, they started filming in Dubai. While the three previous sequels were shot in Germany, Australia, Italy, Czech Republic, England, Utah, Virginia and California.
Anyway I just wanted to share this thing to all of you, since I’ve first heard about the fourth sequel of Mission Impossible, I can’t stop myself from searching on the internet the latest news about the said movie. So during my typical day of searching, I got annoyed by the fake Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol trailer. Makes me wanna kick the ass of the uploader! Anyway, to find out more of Tom Cruise Mission Impossible 4 visit cheat s30sci movie portal for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment